Title: Forget me not
Genre: Slice of Life (?), drabble
Takanori always had his room full of papers… Half written songs, poems, notes lying around his desk, overflowing and spreading to the floor in what seemed to be chaos. He could never get rid of anything, even if he tried.
He wrote things he needed to understand, things he wanted to share, demons he needed to banish from his mind. But most of all, he wrote things he wanted to never forget. The way his heart felt the night he sang for the first time, the smell of tea at midnight, the way the world vanished with Akira’s first kiss.
- dragoonsky reblogged this from somethingxblue
- ilovegazetteruki likes this
- kiwii-tan likes this
- erinloveskpop likes this
- misheru-fad reblogged this from somethingxblue
- misheru-fad likes this
- comicyouth likes this
- mikkithegazette likes this
- desugeizu reblogged this from somethingxblue
- hongokaoru likes this
- somethingxblue posted this